The heart is one of the most delicate organs of our body. Many of you might perform several exercises to keep it fit and healthy. Besides good workout, healthy food could also decrease the risk of heart-related diseases.
Below Mentioned Is The List Of Several Supplements That Are Essential For Heart. They Are-
Folic acid –
Folic acid is present in foodstuffs like avocados, broccoli, asparagus, orange juice, Brussels sprouts, fortified cereals, and spinach. Eating food rich in folic acid will protect your vascular system.
Food items like Rainbow Trout, Lobster, and Salmon contain it. Consumption of this nutrient could protect and nurture your heart. Besides this, it strengthens other organs.
Consumption of fish, dairy products, melons, and poultry items are good for health. They are beneficial in producing L- Arginine.
Neptune Krill Oil –
It is quite beneficial for the heart as it contains compounds like phospholipids, omega 3 fatty acids, and several antioxidants. They provide complete protection to heart and several other essential organs of the body.
Plant Sterols –
Studies have shown that food rich in plant sterols like whole grains and vegetables reduces the level of LDL or bad cholesterol. Hence, it is advisable to consume a high amount of such nutrients.
Alpha Lipoic acid –
Eating food rich in this acid provides several benefits. Food items like beef liver, beef kidney, spinach, broccoli, beef heart and many others are good for the heart. They provide energy to the body.
Omega 3 fatty acids –
Salmon, walnuts, and flax seeds are good to maintain the cardiovascular system. They work to maintain the cholesterol level of the body.
Vitamin B-12 –
This vitamin has several benefits. You could eat food items like eggs, milk, poultry and milk products.
Things you need to avoid staying healthy besides considering what to consume, you need to take care of the items you need to avoid for healthy living.
- It is advisable to reduce excessive intake of canned or processed food items. They contain the high amount of salt which is harmful to human body.
- You could avoid buying frozen dinners or soups, poultry products and so on. Instead, you could prepare soups at home, consume unsalted meat, and eat fresh food and so on.
- Different salt alternatives available in the market. You could eat food cooked at home and reduce the level of salt. Excessive salt could damage heart it is advisable to use its alternatives. Salt alternatives include chives, thyme, basil and much more.
- To give flavor to your meal, you could add bay leaves and cumin.While selecting the food items, you need to have a look at their ingredients. Ensure that you consume unsalted, low sodium or sodium free products.
- Several cookbooks containing heart-healthy recipes are available in the market. You could find more info on such recipes on the internet too.
- Besides selecting good food, it is essential to know the right method of preparing them. Lightly stir fry, poach, steam, roast, microwave and bake products are good for health.
- To reduce the risk of heart diseases, it is essential to eat a good amount of fruit and vegetables. You can check out the recipes on the net to find make healthy snacks with them. You could eat fruit or vegetable salad. To add flavor, you could add little amount of vinegar to it.
- Legumes are good for the body as they contain a high amount of fiber. You need to consume a good amount of lentils, peas, and beans. To consume more fiber, you could eat raw vegetables, dried fruits, and whole grain crackers.
If you feel that you might be ailing from heart-related issues, you will need to consult the doctors and have yourself checked. Also, you could contact them online. From breast augmentation centers to cardiologist hospitals, all of them have their presence online these days. Never take your heart condition lightly. Take professional help.